RETURNS & EXCHANGES
SEASKAPE only offers Store Credits for purchases made on WWW.SEASKAPE.COM and we strictly do not offer refunds.
If you are wanting to exchange an item, you will have to send the items back and we will issue you a Store Credit, which you can then place a new order and purchase your preferred style, colour or size; provided it is available.
The following must apply:
- Upon receiving your parcel, you strictly have 7 days to request for a Return
- Approved Returns Authorisation (RA) number
- Returned in Original condition - unworn, unwashed, original tags attached, hygiene seal intact
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping costs of sending the returned items back to SEASKAPE HQ
- We strictly do not reimburse for any shipping costs
- Promotional items (15% discount code purchases) are applicable for a Store Credit
- Sale items (Flash sales and orders purchased at a discount of 30% or more) are all FINAL. No returns, exchanges or store credits.
- SEASKAPE will not be held accountable for any lost parcel being sent back to us for the return
- In the event that your item is out of stock, a store credit will be issued to you and not a refund
- We do not hold accountability for you selecting the wrong size or change of mind and a refund is not applicable. Our size chart is a guide only
SEASKAPE holds a very strict Returns Policy and reserves the right to deny any Returns if the items do not meet our Returns Policy requirements once assessed.
Colour shown for each product may look slightly different in real life due to the photography shooting and monitors screen.
- Obtain a Return Authorisation (RA) number by emailing our Returns Team - email@example.com
Please quote your Order number
- We will then issue you an approved RA number along with the shipping address
Any parcels received without an approved RA number will be refused. Any SALE items sent back to us will be refused a store credit or return and you will be required to pay the reshipping fee back.
Upon inspection of your returned items, please allow up to 1-3 working days for us to process your Store Credit.
RETURNS - SHIPPING COSTS
The customer will be liable for all the shipping and handling costs to return the items back to SEASKAPE HQ in Australia and is not covered or reimbursed by SEASKAPE.
We recommend that you visit your local Registered Post Office and send the items back with tracking. SEASKAPE will not be held liable for the loss of the parcel being returned to us. Any returned items that are not received by SEASKAPE will not be treated as a Return in full and therefore a Store Credit cannot be allowed.
Store Credits will be issued to you via email and are valid for 12 months from the date sent.
It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure the value of their Store Credit is redeemed within that time frame.
The value of any unused balance on the Store Credit after the date of expiry will be forfeited and will not be refunded or reissued. We are unable to re-issue the remaining amount if not used within the time frame.
If you are not home to receive your parcel, a card will be left in your mail box for collection at your local Post Office.
All Post Offices around the world will have a specified time frame for you to collect the parcels, and after that they will be sent back to SEASKAPE HQ Office in Australia. It is the customers responsibility to arrange for collection.
You will be required to pay the re-delivery fee (if this is sent back to us) and we are unable to cancel or refund your order.
All of our item(s) are inspected carefully by us before being shipped, however in the unlikely event of you receiving a faulty item, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can personally assist you.
SEASKAPE reserves the right to classify what is deemed as faulty.
While your swimwear is made to last we do not accept liability and responsibility for general wear and tear or issues that have arisen due to our care instructions not being followed such as:
- Colour fading or running
- Lack of elasticity
- Burring or any pulling of the fabric
- Deterioration of fabric
Please use caution around rough surfaces and be mindful of prolonged exposure to salt, chlorine and products such as tanning lotions and sunscreens.